Twitter

Friday, August 19, 2011

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! PLS REAAAAAD!

This post is very important to everyone!
I am here to tell you the bad news and good news.



First, Let me tell you the bad news.
I'm very sad and disappointed to tell it to you.
Now, I'm going to say it.


Its been 2 weeks since I last logged in our FB Page (BBS & BBG)
last week, When i log in to my account. A red text message appeared
Telling " This account is disabled" (Without a reason ) and I was like " How and why?"
and then i sent an appeal to Facebook.
but no response . Which is very frustrating.
I actually want to tell it to you since my account got disabled but hoping Facebook will give me back my account this week. and its been 9 days after my account got disabled.


Then, I finally cme to a decision
The good news!


I will make another account BBS and BBG. and another page( Look forward to it! :)
Sounds great?





Another one guys!


We are having a giveaway! yay! Im going to start it soon. probably when i finish making FB pages is it okey?
Keep updated here! share it to everyone guys!

2 comments:

  1. really??that's why i don't see you posting much these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yap, but i already made 2 new pages account:


    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-Bloggers-Station-2/135525936540534

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-Bloggers-Giveaway-2/268792776481172


    Plus if we reached 70 followers and likes n each page were going to have a giveaway event!

    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=234823833227205


    Please share it to your friends :)

    ReplyDelete